Right now I’m very tempted to buy this new combo PDA/phone/camera gadget thingy. Hard to believe I don’t have a Palm, I’m still using my filofax. Always maintained that I’m waiting for a phonePDA and now it’s finally arrived. Should I buy it now knowing that as soon as I get it a newer model will appear. My brain is like a pendulum. Buy it, the brick joke is getting old. It’s so cool, fully loaded with features. The phone is tri-band. You can have wireless internet access. No, wait till the models stabilise, besides you don’t need the camera. It’s expensive. Mac compatiblity is a question.
I guess if I’m having any doubt at all I should hold off.
What to do. What to do.