What can I say? I’m in my hotel room and on TV it’s been Iron Chef, Mortal Kombat and Friends. I’m b.o.r.e.d. so I started looking for things to do. This from otto’s monday madness.
- Do you prefer to be out in the sun or in the shade?
In the shade, where it’s cool and not so bright.
- Regarding the walls in your house, do you prefer neutral colors or bright colors?
Neutral colors, they’re cool and not so bright.
- When hanging pictures on your walls, do you like things symmetric or asymmetric?
- How about where you’d like to live; country or city?
I’ve only lived in cities all my life, can’t imagine if country suits me. City.
- Your blog; Blogger, Blogdrive, Blog-City, or another one altogether?
- Email; Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail, or other?
Yahoo, I’m still waiting for a gmail invite. I have a lead though … and I’ll never be caught dead voluntarily using something that comes out from Redmond.
- Air conditioning or just a fan when it’s hot at night?
Aircon, I need it to be cool.
- Dinner; seafood or steak?
- Your all-time favorite music media; CD’s, cassette tapes, or vinyl (or 8-tracks)?
Anything that can fit on the iPod, failing that CDs I guess. I used to own some vinyls, they were great though.
- When learning a new software program, do you find it easier to follow a book or an online tutorial?
Book, I need to finger the pages.