From Friday’s feast.
- Appetizer. Name 3 things that you think are beautiful.
fresh snow, my computer, mm.
- Soup. What was the last concert you attended?
No clue. Do musicals count? Went to Mamma Mia a few weeks ago.
- Salad. What is one thing that frightens you about getting older?
Getting ill, needing a lot of care and being a burden.
- Main Course. Tell us about one of your funny quirks or habits.
I pick out spring onions from soup, noodles, rice, everything.
- Dessert. If you could extend one month to 50 days (instead of the normal 28, 29, 30, or 31), which month would you want to lengthen?
None. Why? It means more work days.
In other stuff, I submitted another entry to photofriday. Entry #260. I waited for about 10 minutes, cos I didn’t want to be #258, just not as neat. May be that’s another funny quirk.