Movable Type is at version 3.2 now and I’m still using 2.661. I was one of the last ones to get the free 2.661 I think. I installed it and a couple of months later version 3 came out.

Now they’re having a limited offer until end September, $39.95 for 5 authors and $69.95 for unlimited authors. $30 savings. But I hear 3.2 has bugs, so should I wait? Again? Decisions, decisions.