This fun star wars weather tool shows the weather around the world in terms of star wars places. So like it’s cold here in Chicago, but it’s much more fun to say it’s like Hoth. The description goes, “cold, ice, freezing desolation. you may have to climb inside a tauntaun for warmth.”
A little view page source tells me there are 9 places:
- tatooine — hot, dry, occasional sarlacc — utinni!
- dagobah — hot and wet and not in a good way — Yoda might be hiding somewhere
- yavin 4 — hot and cloudy — bits of the Death Star might fall on your head
- endor — temperate, grey and cloudy — stick around and you may get your own animated series
- bespin — fog, mist, cloud, can’t see a thing — Lando is going to betray you.
- kamino — wet — there’s also a significant chance of unconvincing CGI aliens
- naboo — temperate, dry and pleasant — meesa like-a the weather these days
- hoth — cold, ice, freezing desolation — you may have to climb inside a tauntaun for warmth
- alderaan — huh? does not exist
So Hoth isn’t good, we should aim at Endor or Naboo.