So according to timeanddate.com’s fun holidays there are no fun and weird holiday today. It’s the only day in June with nothing, that’s pretty sad. They have Leave the Office Early on both the 2nd and 4th, so why not add the 5th too.
What other weird holidays can we look forward to in June:
- 07-jun is vcr day–this list needs to be updated, i doubt anyone has a vcr anymore, I threw away the last of our videos when we moved, we still have the baby tape that we really really need to convert to digital
- 10-jun is iced tea day–i’ve been making a whole jug of iced tea from the long teabags I get from the local daiso, really nice
- 14-jun is bourbon day–may be I’ll remember, I’m not sure, my bourbons are all packed up in boxes though
- 17-jun is eat your vegetables day–great!
- 22-jun is onion rings day–I won’t be participating
- 26-jun is chocolate pudding day–it’s the day I fly to chicago, i’ll only celebrate if they serve chocolate pudding on the plane